Symptoms Of Magnesium Deficiency Include:
- Muscle spasms: Muscle spasms can happen for a variety of reasons, but magnesium and potassium deficiencies are the most common causes.
- Dizziness: Feeling dizzy regularly can indicate a magnesium deficiency.
- Noise sensitivity: Magnesium deficiency can make everything seem louder and less tolerable.
- Chronic tiredness: Lack of energy is one of the major signs of magnesium deficiency.
- Anxiety, confusion, and panic attacks: Magnesium deficiency can lead to neurological distress.
- Sleep problems: Magnesium deficiency can cause problems with the regulation of your circadian cycle, sleep cycle, and melatonin production.
- High blood pressure: Magnesium deficiency can affect your blood pressure.
What Can You do About it?
Eat a healthy diet rich in greens, veggies, fruits, nuts, seeds, legumes and beans and taking a high-quality magnesium supplement can reduce these uncomfortable symptoms, better your health, and promote overall well-being.
Do you take magnesium supplements? How have you benefited from them? Share your experiences in the comments, we would love to hear from you.