Threats to indoor air quality have serious health implications for you and your family. According to the World Health Organization 7 million people die prematurely every year from illnesses related to air pollution. Take Control of your health with Pure Air!
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) identified numerous health effects associated with indoor air pollutants.
Air quality in your home is about much more than just comfort.
On average, we spend about 90% of our time indoors. When you breathe harmful pollutants, it may stress your immune system and that can lead to many health conditions. The effects of poor indoor air quality on each person may differ based upon relative health and age.
Children can be particularly susceptible to many health issues because their lungs are smaller and they take more breaths during the day.
Pollutants and Sources
Typical pollutants of concern include:
- Combustion byproducts such as carbon monoxide, particulate matter, and environmental tobacco smoke.
- Substances of natural origin such as radon, pet dander, and mold.
- Biological agents such as molds.
- Pesticides, lead, and asbestos.
- Ozone (from some air cleaners).
- Various volatile organic compounds from a variety of products and materials.
Researchers also have been investigating the relationship between indoor air quality and important issues not traditionally thought of as related to health, such as student performance in the classroom and productivity in occupational settings.10
Another research area that is evolving is “green building” design, construction, operation, and maintenance that achieves energy efficiency and enhances indoor air quality.
Effects on Human Health
Health effects associated with indoor air pollutants include:
- Irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat.
- Headaches, dizziness, and fatigue.
- Respiratory diseases, heart disease, and cancer.
Improve The Air You Breathe
Pure Air, with Pure Cleanse Technology (Inspired by NASA) is now available for your home, office, gym, classroom, church, RV or waiting room!
- Kills Viruses such as H1N1 and bacterium such as the drug resistant Klebsiella Pneumonia
- Kills Staph and E-Coli (Staphylococcus Albus, Staphylococcus Aureus, Escherichia Coli, and others)
- SaniCleanse (Away) feature kills mold, mildew, fungi, bacteria, viruses, and most airborne germs
- Eliminates odors: pet dander, smoke and chemical odors
- Eliminates airborne dust and particles