Now you can sanitize the air in your home!
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), there is growing evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 virus remains airborne in indoor environments for hours, potentially increasing in concentration over time. Therefore, unless adequate precautions are taken, the longer a space is occupied, the greater the potential for airborne transmission of the virus (See also Key References on IAQ and COVID-19).
The EPA claims you can lower the concentration of SARS CoV-2 by means of ventilation and filtration which can play a role in controlling transmission of the virus that causes COVID-19 in addition to social distancing, cleaning and disinfection.
Ventilation is also a critical measure that can be taken to reduce exposure to cleaning products, disinfectants, and the byproducts they produce as a result of chemical reactions in indoor air.
Donald Milton, an infectious disease aerobiologist at the University of Maryland and lead author on the open letter about aerosols, also recommends cleaning indoor air, through air filtration and ultraviolet sanitizing light. “You wouldn’t drink water downstream from another town without treating it. But we breathe air from other people without treating it,” he says.
Whether you live in an apartment, townhome or single-family home, an old home or are building a new home, there are many ways to protect and improve your indoor air quality.
Pure Air utilizes NASA inspired Pure Cleanse technology used on the Space Station in a portable system for your home, office, gym, classroom or other occupied area.
Pure Air combines 4 proven processes in air sanitizing and purification:
- Advanced Photocatalytic Oxidation- utilizing Ultraviolet Light and titanium dioxide
- Scalable Purification
- Needlepoint Ionization
- Electrostatic Filtration
Pure Air Benefits include:
- Kills Viruses such as H1N1, and Bacterium such as the drug-resistant Klebsiella Pneumonia.
- Kills Staph and E-Coli (Staphylococcus Albus, Staphylococcus Aureus, Escherichia Coli, and others).
- SaniCleanse (Away) feature kills mold, mildew, fungi, bacteria, viruses, and most airborne germs.
- Eliminates odors: pet dander, smoke, chemical odors.
- Freshens air and removes odors in stale-prone environments.
- Eliminates airborne dust and particles.
Sanitize the air in your home with Pure Air– easy, affordable, and one of the best measures you can take to help reduce exposure to viruses, mold, smoke, and airborne dust and particles.