Leading a Healthy Lifestyle With Antioxidants
- Antioxidants have been a popular topic lately for health-conscious individuals and with good reason. Many people seeking a healthy lifestyle have learned that oxidation is a naturally occurring process in the human body that produces molecules known as free radicals.
- There are many factors that can impact the speed in which these molecules are produced such as putting stress on the body through exercise or even being in a situation that creates anxiety. This oxidation process creating free radicals in the body is known to lead to serious ailments.
- Oxidative stress caused by free radicals can lower blood pressure and at high levels even damage cells according to a 2008 article by researcher Antonio Ceriello, MD that was published by the American Diabetes Association.
Combating Free Radicals
- The most holistic and natural way to combat free radicals and other byproducts of the oxidation process is to incorporate antioxidant foods and beverages into a diet.
- Health conscious individuals also know that drinking water is essential for living a healthy lifestyle.
- According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (2016), the consumption of water helps to protect the spinal cord and other sensitive tissues in the body, contributes to joint health, and aids in keeping body temperature at a normal level.
- Pure Hydration is an easy to install, all-natural, non-electric alkaline water ionizer that can transform tap or well water into powerful, supercharged antioxidant alkaline water with a pH level of 9.5.
- The ionization process breaks down water molecules into smaller (micro) clusters that are more easily and rapidly absorbed into cells.
- Ionized water can be up to 6x more hydrating than tap water; an even more important reason to explore the benefits of ionized, alkaline water that is full of antioxidants.